DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE IN BANGALORE
What SMEClabs known for
Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore at SMEClabs, the best digital marketing training institute in Bangalore is a global education provider headquartered in Kochi, Kerala. At SMEClabs Bangalore we have designed a Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore which takes you through the basics of digital marketing modules to its advanced level. The program lets you learn all digital marketing platforms & tools and get expertise in them. There is a big room for people who look for exciting digital marketing and related careers. Join us and make your career life come true.
Modules covered in the digital marketing course
- Introduction to digital marketing
- Digital marketing tools
- Digital marketing planning strategy
- Introduction to search engine optimization
- Search engine optimization advanced
- Technical SEO
- SEO Tools
- App store optimization ASO
- Mobile marketing
- SEM-PPC marketing
- Social media marketing – Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Email marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Content marketing
- Website auditing
- Marketing automation
- Case studies
- 100% real-time practical training
- Live project
- Live virtual training
- Corporate training
- Case studies
- Industry expert trainers
- Self-paced learning content
- Entrepreneur Training
- 100% placement assistance
Career options after completing the course at SMEClabs Bangalore
- If you do not prefer to work remotely the recommended career choice to you is to work as a freelancer
- Get an exciting job opportunity in digital marketing
- Start your entrepreneurial journey by starting your own digital marketing agency
What does a digital marketer do?
Digital marketing specialists consult with brands to develop effective strategies or implement programs. If you’re new to digital marketing or lack experience,you should approch experienced and versatile digital marketing consultant.
How social media marketing help my business?
If you are not utilizing social media marketing can actually harm your business, since having an online presence on social media will improve your business these days.
What is content marketing?
Content marketing is the creation and distribution of information assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic, leads and sales.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of using onsite and offsite tactics to help get content presented by a search engine.
Digital marketing, one of the fast-paced industries in the world which are challenging too. The job opportunities in the digital marketing sector are booming as most of the brands are putting more focus on online marketing than ever before. It is expected to have more than 2 million job opportunities in the digital marketing sector by 2020.
Some of the key benefits of starting a career in Digital marketing
- It is an in-demand profession
- The pool of career opportunities
- A highly paid profession
- You can kick start your career easily
- It is an agile and versatile profession
Learn Digital Marketing
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Digital marketing
- Digital marketing trends
Introduction to search engines & SEO
- Search engines
- Search search engine algorithms
- Search Engine Penalties and Recoveries.
Website Audit & Competitor Analysis
- Website analytic tools
- Competitor analysis
Keyword Research and Competition
- Keyword research
- Competition analysis
- · On-page optimization techniques
- Off-page optimization techniques
- Local SEO trends
- SEO report preparation
- Keyword research
- PPC advertising
- Display advertising
- Certification Guidelines
Remarketing In Adwords
- Remarketing strategy
- Remarketing campaigns
- YouTube ads
Google Webmaster Tools
- Google webmaster
- Google webmaster guidelines
- Google analytics
- Certification guidelines
Social Media Marketing
- SMM Vs SMO
- Social media statics
- Facebook marketing, Instagram marketing, LinkedIn marketing, Twitter marketing, Pinterest marketing
- Email marketing
- Editorial calendar introduction
- Tools, content management, etc.
- Blogging introduction
Digital Marketing Certification Training Course Description
Benefits of Joining our Course
- Experienced Trainers
- In depth subject with live case studies & live project
- Course completion certification & experience certificate for selected students completing 3 months additional internship
- Detailed practical assignments & regular tasks
- More time allocation to Practical classes
- Regular evaluation
- Assistance for new business owners for starting campaigns
- Help for initiating social media marketing
- Google adwords certifications guidelines
Which case studies will be the part of this course?
Develop Digital Marketing strategy and implementation plan for a B2B or B2C product. Learners will select a product of their choice, most likely one of their own products or service. In each session, they will learn one aspect of Digital Marketing. After the sessions, they will include it as an element in their Digital Marketing plan. For example, after we cover social media, learners will select appropriate social media channel for their product and create a strategy for targeting that channel.