PYTHON COURSE IN BANGALORE
Python is a high-level object-oriented programming language. It is open-source software that is easily available to use. A well-known language with dynamic semantics. It is ideal for rapid application development. The python language is generally known as the “darling of software developers” because of its increased productivity. The Python language supports the use of modules and packages. The python language is high-level built-in data structures and which is combined with dynamic typing & dynamic binding. It is also used as a scripting language.
How is Python used
Python is an interpreted language ie the written code is not translated into computer-readable format at the run time. The python language can be used to process texts, display images/numbers, etc. Python can support multiple programming paradigms such as functional, procedural, object-oriented, and imperative programming.
Most important uses of Python
- Python is commonly used to develop different applications such as software development applications, web applications, 3D applications, etc.
- Python is compatible with major platforms and systems
- It can support multiple programming paradigms.
- It has a robust standard library
- The programming language helps in the access of databases
- Python has a simple syntax and great code readability
- Python adopts test-driven development approach
Why learn Python programming from SMEC Bangalore?
If you think python can boost your career, you should join Python Training in Bangalore at SMECLabs. SMECLabs is a leading best python training institute in Bangalore, India. The course curriculum provided here designed considering emerging technologies recommended by industry experts in the domain. With so many institutions providing Python Training in Bangalore, SMEC is expected to have high priority. If you are planning to step up a successful career in python and ready to work hard on it, then you will be able to narrow down the institute choices effectively and will land up SMEC Bangalore.
PYTHON COURSE SYLLABUS
- INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON 3
- INTRODUCTION TO DATATYPES
- PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS
- FUNCTIONS AND MODULES
- OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- FILES AND EXCEPTION HANDLING
- GUI DEVELOPMENT USING TKINTER
- INTRODUCTION TO PYQT5
- BASIC WIDGETS & ADVANCED WIDGETS
- OS MODULE NETWORK PROGRAMMING
- SQL & SQL CONSTRAINS
- DATABASE HANDLING WITH SQL LITE3
- INTRODUCTION TO WEB DESIGNING
- INTRODUCTION TO CLIENT SIDE SCRIPTING
- DOCUMENTATION OBJECT MODEL (DOM)
- BASIC STUDY OF DJANGO FRAMEWORK
- DJANGO TEMPLATES AND FORM DETAILS
- DJANGO ADMIN CUSTOMIZATION
- REST APIS & USER AUTHENTICATION
- DEPLOYING DJANGO FRAMEWORK
Python with MVC Django Framework Training Features
The python course in Bangalore offered by SMEC Labs follows a balanced approach of learning including both theoretical and practical aspects.
The highly experienced expert faculties at SMEC Bangalore are dedicated to boosting the skill set of each candidate.
The course includes practical assignments which should be submitted by each candidate.
We are listed as one among the top python training institutes in Bangalore and we have an excellent placement record.
24 x 7 Expert Support
SMEC Labs has a 24×7 online support team to assist you and to answer your queries.
After the successful completion of the course, the candidate gets awarded with a certification for the completion of python training in Bangalore.