What you'll learn :
Who Is This Program For?
Top Skills You Will Learn
CCNP Covers a broad range of segments such as:
- Routing Protocols
- Advanced Routing Concepts
- IPV6 Routing
- Advanced Switching
- Layer 2
- Layer 3 Trouble Shoot
To communicate is one of the basic skill that mankind have been practicing since the origin. The only thing that kept changing was the medium used to communicate. We have evolved a lot in ages and now we can effectively communicate with people from anywhere in the world and even outside the world. There are different advanced forms to do it but when you burn them all to ground the ultimate idea is to exchange information between a sender and a receiver by connecting them via a medium that depends on area that separates them and mode of communication they prefer. It was simply classified as LAN (Local Area Network), WAN (Wide Area Network) and MAN (Metropolitan Area Network) decades ago. But we now have a more classified system based on the enormous advancement in technology.
Learn all there is to know about IT networking, network administration and network certification with Pluralsight. Our networking authors draw on real-world experience to help further your knowledge. From CCNA certification courses to the fundamentals of infrastructure networking, we have the course you need.
Irrespective of the medium, to maintain privacy and security there are various protocols being defined and followed by countries with law and order. Networking is the study and implementation of all this. Study of Networking includes the following Skills:
CISCO being a pioneer in this sector, certify candidates as professionals if they have skills to provide services, installation, operation and troubleshooting in networking products and systems.
CCNP Enterprise course online training syllabus are:
1.0 Network Fundamentals
- Configure classic Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) and named EIGRP for IPv4
• Optimize classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
• Troubleshoot classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
• Configure Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)v2 and OSPFv3 in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
• Optimize OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 behavior
• Troubleshoot OSPFv2 for IPv4 and OSPFv3 for IPv4 and IPv6
• Troubleshoot redistribution
• Implement path control using Policy-Based Routing (PBR) and IP service level agreement (SLA)
• Configure Multiprotocol-Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP) in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
• Optimize MP-BGP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
• Troubleshoot MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6
• Describe the features of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
• Describe the major architectural components of an MPLS VPN
• Identify the routing and packet forwarding functionalities for MPLS VPNs
• Explain how packets are forwarded in an MPLS VPN environment
• Implement Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) Dynamic Multipoint VPNs (DMVPNs)
• Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
• Describe the tools available to secure the IPV6 first hop
• Troubleshoot Cisco router security features
• Troubleshoot infrastructure security and services
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching Training
COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE NOW &
Attend a 30-minute FREE class with our Top Trainers
Our Trainers are Industrial Experience super-experts who simplify complex concepts visually through real examples
Enquiry for Batch & Seat Availability
Everything You Need is Here
The SMEClabs Advantage
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
Student Success Mentors
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative, and career building workshops
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
Live Expert Interaction
- Live sessions by experts on various industrial topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is an information technology (IT) certification from Cisco Systems. CCNP certification is an associate-level Cisco Career certification.
Cisco CCNP Enterprise Training
CCNP doesn’t require any sort of prior experience . It is the Basic level certification available with cisco. 4 months is idle time to complete . You can complete it without any experience but Knowledge is definitely needed in order – to help in future certification whether cisco specific or vendor related .
Though CCNP is ideal for IT technicians and networking technicians, anyone who has passed 10+2 is eligible to pursue this program.
absolutely Yes, CCNP certification is always in demand & going to be a worthwhile investment. It’s a really good certification course. Cisco Certified Network Associate certification helps quick deployment of various technologies related to the networking environment.
You have an option of various courses to do after 12th which include: