NDT – Non Destructive Testing is a very important method in maintaining quality assurance especially in Civil constructions as they help to determine the quality of a structure without damaging the structure itself. A detailed training in more than 11 methods are delivered via SMEClabs.
What you'll learn :
Who Is This Program For?
Top Skills You Will Learn
What is a quantity surveyor?
As a quantity surveyor, you’re involved from the very start of a new construction project, working with architects to identify the resources and materials needed for it. Then you’re responsible for allocating work out to suppliers, partners and contractors, putting you in control of millions of pounds worth of expenditure. Finally, you get to see the project through to the end, monitoring the progress of your plans and keeping the client fully updated and reporting on the results.
Some of the responsibilities associated with Quantity Surveying are mentioned below:
A JOB SATISFYING AND DREAM CAREER IN CIVIL QUALITY SURVEYOR THROUGH TRAINING AT SMEC
Civil quantity surveyor online course is one of the core best online training programs we conduct worldwide to promote opportunities in the field of industrial domain and provide skilled engineers required in this field to support this industry. Our mission is to provide a pool of skilled civil engineers in this particular domain which will help in the industrial revolution to change our country to become a manufacturing hub in the world.
QUANTITY SURVEYING QA QC & CIVIL NDT
Syllabus for online Quantity Surveying QA QC & Civil NDT :
- Importance of quantity surveying in construction industry
- Need for specializing an Advanced Course in Quantity Surveying
- Worldwide opportunities
- Job profile of a Quantity Surveyor
- Documentation & Management
- Technical, financial and legal
- Project drawings
- Understanding professional drawings
- Layout of standard drawings
- Types of Estimates
- Main items of work with units & remarks
- PWD schedule of rates
- Type and quality of every product required for the project.
- Requirements for erection & installation and quality of workmanship
- BOQ (Bill of Quantities)
- Introduction to drawing soft wares – AutoCAD 2D, 3D
- Introduction to estimation software – QTO (Quantity take off)
- Create sample building drawing on AutoCAD using 2D, 3D
- Work out quantity of the drawing using software – QTO
- Importance of NDT
Rebound Hammer Test
Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Test
Half cell potential
- Pile Integrity
Bitumen & Soil-Test & Standards
Health & Safety in construction sites
NDT on steel structure – MT,PT,UT,RT
On site training Programme – Identify Organizational setup & Construction Procedure
CIVIL QA QC
Syllabus for online Civil QA QC :
CIVIL QUANTITY SURVEYING
Syllabus for online certified quantity surveying :
- What is BOQ and the role of Quantity Surveyor in Preparing the BOQ?
- How to prepare a schedule and Checklist?
Attend a 30-minute FREE class with our Top Trainers
Our Trainers are Industrial Experience super-experts who simplify complex concepts visually through real examples
Enquiry for Batch & Seat Availability
Everything You Need is Here
The SMEClabs Advantage
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
Student Success Mentors
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries