DevOps Certification Training Course Syllabus:
Learning Objective: In this module, you will be introduced to the DevOps environment.
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Market Trends
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Ecosystem
- ST Use Case
Learning Objective: In this module, you will gain the insights of the functionalities and version controlling using Git.
- What is version control?
- What is Git?
- Why Git for your organization?
- Install Git
- Common commands in Git
- Working with Remote Repositories
- GIT Installation, Version Control, Working with remote repository
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about the different actions performed through Git and will be introduced to Jenkins and Maven.
- Branching and Merging in Git
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
- What is CI?
- Why CI is Required?
- Introduction to Jenkins (With Architecture)
- Introduction to Maven
- Branching and merging, Stashing, rebasing, reverting and resetting
- Build and automation of Test using Jenkins and Maven
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn how to perform Continuous Integration using Jenkins by building and automating test cases using Maven.
- Jenkins Management
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Pipeline as a Code
- Implementation of Jenkins in the Edureka Project
- Build the pipeline of jobs using Jenkins
- Create a pipeline script to deploy an application over the tomcat server
Learning Objective: This module introduces Docker to learners, the core concepts and technology behind Docker. Learn in detail about container and various operations performed on it.
- Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Introducing Docker
- Understanding images and containers
- Running Hello World in Docker
- Introduction to Container
- Container Life Cycle
- Sharing and Copying
- Base Image
- Docker File
- Working with containers
- Publishing Image on Docker Hub
- Create and Implement Docker images and containers
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to integrate different containers using Docker.
- Introduction to Docker Ecosystem
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- Managing Containers
- Running Containers
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types
- Docker Container Networking
- Implementation of Docker in the Edureka Project
- Use Docker Compose to create a WordPress site
- Start Containers on a Cluster with Docker Swarm
- Deploy a multi-tier application over a cluster
- Scale an application
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to install and configure Puppet. Additionally, understand the master-agent architecture in Puppet.
- Introduction to Puppet
- Puppet Installation
- Puppet Configuration
- Puppet Master and Agent Setup
- Puppet Module
- Node Classification
- Puppet Environment
- Puppet Classes
- Automation & Reporting
- Install and configure Puppet
- Configure and implement servers using Puppet
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to install Ansible and configure Ansible roles. You will also learn to write playbooks and finally execute ad-commands using Ansible.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Installation
- Configuring Ansible Roles
- Write Playbooks
- Executing adhoc command
- Installing Ansible
- Configuring Ansible Role
- Writing Playbooks
- Executing adhoc commands
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn the basics of Kubernetes and its integration with Docker.
- Revisiting Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
- Spinning up a Kubernetes Cluster on Ubuntu VMs
- Exploring your Cluster
- Understanding YAML
- Creating a Deployment in Kubernetes using YAML
- Creating a Service in Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Dashboard
- Deploying an App using Dashboard
- Using Rolling Updates in Kubernetes
- Containers and Container Orchestration
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Setting up the Kubernetes Cluster
- Accessing your application through service
- Deploying an app through Kubernetes Dashboard
- Rolling updates in Kubernetes
Learning Objective: Learn how to continuously monitor your tasks using various plugins and implementing Nagios Commands.
- Introduction to Continuous Monitoring
- Introduction to Nagios
- Installing Nagios
- Nagios Plugins(NRPE) and Objects
- Nagios Commands and Notification
- Installing Nagios
- Monitoring of different servers using Nagios
Learning Objective: Learn about various cloud services and service providers and get an idea of how to implement DevOps using AWS.
- Why Cloud?
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- Various AWS services
- DevOps using AWS