Need a reason to learn DevOps? The average salary of a DevOps engineer ranges from USD 87,000 to USD 118,000? The opportunity is in front of you and we recommend you grab it by upskilling in DevOps. We are here to help with the SMEClabs DevOps Certification courses and certification courses in popular DevOps tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Git.
SMEClabs DevOps certification training course online will help you learn DevOps and master various aspects of software development, operations, continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated build, test, and deployment. In this best DevOps training course, you will learn DevOps tools like Git, Puppet, Jenkins, SVN, Maven, Docker, Ansible, Nagios, and more.DevOps certification training from SMEClabs will help you gain expertise in the principles of continuous development and deployment, automation of configuration management, inter-team collaboration, & IT service agility, using DevOps tools like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber, Ansible, TeamCity, & Nagios. You will learn the various aspects of the DevOps delivery model.
DevOps Certification Training Course Syllabus:
Learning Objective: In this module, you will be introduced to the DevOps environment.
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Market Trends
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Ecosystem
- ST Use Case
Learning Objective: In this module, you will gain the insights of the functionalities and version controlling using Git.
- What is version control?
- What is Git?
- Why Git for your organization?
- Install Git
- Common commands in Git
- Working with Remote Repositories
- GIT Installation, Version Control, Working with remote repository
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about the different actions performed through Git and will be introduced to Jenkins and Maven.
- Branching and Merging in Git
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
- What is CI?
- Why CI is Required?
- Introduction to Jenkins (With Architecture)
- Introduction to Maven
- Branching and merging, Stashing, rebasing, reverting and resetting
- Build and automation of Test using Jenkins and Maven
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn how to perform Continuous Integration using Jenkins by building and automating test cases using Maven.
- Jenkins Management
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Pipeline as a Code
- Implementation of Jenkins in the Edureka Project
- Build the pipeline of jobs using Jenkins
- Create a pipeline script to deploy an application over the tomcat server
Learning Objective: This module introduces Docker to learners, the core concepts and technology behind Docker. Learn in detail about container and various operations performed on it.
- Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Introducing Docker
- Understanding images and containers
- Running Hello World in Docker
- Introduction to Container
- Container Life Cycle
- Sharing and Copying
- Base Image
- Docker File
- Working with containers
- Publishing Image on Docker Hub
- Create and Implement Docker images and containers
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to integrate different containers using Docker.
- Introduction to Docker Ecosystem
- Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm
- Managing Containers
- Running Containers
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types
- Docker Container Networking
- Implementation of Docker in the Edureka Project
- Use Docker Compose to create a WordPress site
- Start Containers on a Cluster with Docker Swarm
- Deploy a multi-tier application over a cluster
- Scale an application
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to install and configure Puppet. Additionally, understand the master-agent architecture in Puppet.
- Introduction to Puppet
- Puppet Installation
- Puppet Configuration
- Puppet Master and Agent Setup
- Puppet Module
- Node Classification
- Puppet Environment
- Puppet Classes
- Automation & Reporting
- Install and configure Puppet
- Configure and implement servers using Puppet
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to install Ansible and configure Ansible roles. You will also learn to write playbooks and finally execute ad-commands using Ansible.
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Installation
- Configuring Ansible Roles
- Write Playbooks
- Executing adhoc command
- Installing Ansible
- Configuring Ansible Role
- Writing Playbooks
- Executing adhoc commands
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn the basics of Kubernetes and its integration with Docker.
- Revisiting Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
- Spinning up a Kubernetes Cluster on Ubuntu VMs
- Exploring your Cluster
- Understanding YAML
- Creating a Deployment in Kubernetes using YAML
- Creating a Service in Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Dashboard
- Deploying an App using Dashboard
- Using Rolling Updates in Kubernetes
- Containers and Container Orchestration
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Setting up the Kubernetes Cluster
- Accessing your application through service
- Deploying an app through Kubernetes Dashboard
- Rolling updates in Kubernetes
Learning Objective: Learn how to continuously monitor your tasks using various plugins and implementing Nagios Commands.
- Introduction to Continuous Monitoring
- Introduction to Nagios
- Installing Nagios
- Nagios Plugins(NRPE) and Objects
- Nagios Commands and Notification
- Installing Nagios
- Monitoring of different servers using Nagios
Learning Objective: Learn about various cloud services and service providers and get an idea of how to implement DevOps using AWS.
- Why Cloud?
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why DevOps on Cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- Various AWS services
- DevOps using AWS
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
Attend a 30-minute FREE class with our Top Trainers
Our Trainers are Industrial Experience super-experts who simplify complex
concepts visually through real examples
Enquiry for Batch & Seat Availability
Everything You Need is Here
Our Certification & Accreditation
The SMEClabs Advantage
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
Student Success Mentors
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries