Training in Embedded Systems is simply briefed as follows:
Who Is This Program For?
Top Skills You Will Learn
Programming Languages and Tools Covered
Embedded Linux Basics
Python and Raspberry Pi
Internet of Things
Embedded Hardware Designing
Introduction to Fuzzy Logic
CMOS Logic Design
Advanced Digital Design
VHDL – Language and Coding for Synthesis
Datatype, Operators and Attributes
Concurrent Code and Sequential Code
Signal and Variables
Packages and Components
Functions and Procedures
FPGA Design Methodology and Prototyping
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
Training in Embedded Systems is simply briefed as follows:
And finally bringing them all together by developing your own recipe of combination that can finally give birth to a device that will perform with maximum efficiency, compact, multi-tasking, reliable, economical and powerful. Yes, using Embedded system, one can create machines and devices that can perform miracles based on one’s creativity.
Our Certification & Accreditation
Diploma in Embedded System
Post Graduate in Embedded System
Certified Robotic Engineer
Advanced Post Graduate in Embedded System & Hardware Designing
Advanced Post Graduate in VLSI
Certified IOT Engineer
Attend a 30-minute FREE class with our Top Trainers
Our Trainers are Industrial Experience super-experts who simplify complex
concepts visually through real examples
Enquiry for Batch & Seat Availability
Everything You Need is Here
The SMEClabs Advantage
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
Student Success Mentors
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative, and career building workshops
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
Live Expert Interaction
- Live sessions by experts on various industrial topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Embedded System is a combination of hardware and software electronic computing system, which is dedicated for a particular task.
Embedded Systems are used in our daily life to the industries. In this era the world without Embedded System is unimaginable. Washing machine, the embedded device which developed to reduce human effort, Fridge helps humans for storage, AC like number of embedded devices we are using in our day-today life. Some of the different fields of Embedded Systems are-
- Consumer Applications: Camera, Set-top-box, Routers, Alexa, TV Microwave ovens, Audio players, Printers etc
- Medical Fields: Pacemakers, CT Scan, MRI Scans, ECG, Glucose Monitors, Diagnose machines etc
- Industries: PLC, Robots, Manufacturing and packing machines, etc
- Shopping complex, Movie theatres.
- Automobile Industries: Iot based car locking systems. Protection setups, ABS
Embedded systems date back to the 1960s. Even though Embedded System is the future. Because whenever humans requirements goes higher, then embedded system has a role. Now a days every industry forwarding to Industry 4.0 where Artificial intelligence plays a big role. Artificial intelligence to a system can be given by embedded systems only. No electronic product is without embedded systems in the market. And who is going to develop future embedded systems? You !the Embedded Engineers.Companies like TCS, Wipro, L&T, TATA, Elexsi, Infosys, Zensar, Tech Mahindra, Patni, Volvo, Airbus, Toshiba are investing heavily in their embedded systems operations in India.
Some Leading companies in Embedded are showing in below.
Rockwell well India
KPIT Cummins Info systems
Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd
ARM(Advanced RISC Machine) basically it’s a computer architecture. They are having number of computer architectures. These architectures were developed by ARM Holdings and they license to other companies like Philips, Samsung, who develops microcontrollers/ microprocessors. So that those companies can use ARM architecture to develop their microcontrollers.
Embedded System is electronic product development field and VLSI is IC design and manufacturing field.
While embedded product development we are using programmable ic/ processor ic. These ics are made up of VLSI Techniques.
Embedded we are programming an ic while in VLSI we designing an IC.
For Embedded programming we are using programming languages while in VLSI we are using Hardware description language(called the front end design: languages like VHDL, Verilog, System C) or backend designing software(Cadence, allegro).
VLSI now upgraded to SoC (silicon On-chip). The snapdragon kind of processors is made up of this technology.
In India, we are having embedded industries. Because in India we are having only one IC Manufacturing unit is available, which is Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Punjab. Even though India is developing VLSI hubs in Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad with the help of Intel, AMD, ARM, and NVIDIA.
When you are in VLSI, having more chances in the USA, China, Taiwan.
Embedded is having a vast career option in India and all other electronics supporting countries.
Some of the Career opportunities are given below.
- Embedded Software Engineer (firmware)
- System Software Engineer (kernal& RTOS)
- Application Software Engineer (device drivers)
- Software Test Engineer.
- PCB Design Engineer.
- IoT Engineer
- Embedded Testing Engineer
- Embedded Hardware Engineer.
- Robotics Engineer.
- Embedded System Trainer.
- Marketing & Sales Executive.
- Front End Design Engineer
- Backend End Design Engineer
- Verification Engineer
- CAD Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Marketing & Sales
- Testing QA QC
For Embedded Systems BE,MTECH,BTECH, Diploma in ECE/EEE/Robotics/
For VLSI BE/BTECH/MTECH ECE