Instrumentation QA QC Training courses
This comprehensive course which provides a systematic development of skills and knowledge of QA / QC Engineer – E & I inline with international standards including Preparation of ITP’s QCP’s , stage wise inspection of QA / QC activities, etc.. This certification course is design and developed by SMEClabs
Benefit of Our Certified Courses
Quality management is the process of controlling, ensuring, and improving quality; both in business operations and productivity. If customers are satisfied, chances are they feel they are receiving high-quality products that are constantly improved upon in order to keep up with the ever-changing times. The Certification Asiaaccredited quality courses are designed to help equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to enhance your quality management processes and the impact you have within your organization. Each course is delivered by highly qualified tutors who are practitioners in the field and bring their own practical experiences and wealth of knowledge into the classroom.
Instrumentation QC Syllabus:
- Preparation of QC Procedures
- ISO Standards
- International Codes and Standards
- Preparation of Inspection Test Plans – ITPs
- Preparation of Project Quality Plan
- Receiving Drawing and Documents
- Reproduction of Drawing
- Issuing of Drawing to site
- New Issuing new version
- Red line and As Built Drawing
- RFI(Request for Inspection)
- P&ID for line verification
- Instrument Wiring diagram for wiring details
- Hook up for tubing/air line
- Check List
- Instrument loop diagrams (ILD)
- Instrument specification sheet (ISS)/ Instrument Data Sheet(IDS)
- Alarm List
- Calibration Records
- Cable megger records
- Pressure Test Records
- Work Pack Preparation
- As Built drawings
- Verification of calibration certificates and Inspection Reports
- Preparation of MEI Certificate, Energization Notice, Punch-list and System acceptance certificates
- Final QA / QC Documentation
- Instrument connections and wiring check up to the controller(PLC/DCS).
- Inspection of impulse tube, airline, pneumatic systems, hook-up, Inspection of pressure testing /leak test of all pneumatic lines, impulse lines.
- Inspection& testing of Instrument, Cable Routing, Laying, Glanding, Termination, Grounding and Insulation Resistance & Continuity tests.
- Testing and Calibration of Instruments.
- Mandatory HSE Training.
- Introduction to ISO (the International Organization for Standardization).
- Instrument Symbols, Types of Instruments (familiarize with variety of instruments ) Flow, Level, Pressure, Temperature, Vibration, Fire and gas and Control Valves
- Process Flow Diagram (PFD) Piping and Instrument Diagram ( P& ID ) and Isometric Drawing, Instrument Loop Diagram, Instrument I/O Wiring.
- Control Loops and Control Systems.
- Instrument Installation and Testing.
- Checking the Instrument loop wiring.
- Receiving Inspection, In process Inspection & Final Inspection.
- Control of Nonconforming of Items / Products.
- Non-Conformances for issuance of Non- Conformance Reports (NCRs)/Corrective Action Requests (CARs)/Technical Deviations, as necessary.
- Calibration of Monitoring & Measuring Equipment.
- Comply and adhere with Project Quality Plan.
- Verification of calibration certificates and Inspection Reports.
- Preparation of Construction Check Sheets, Red-line drawing and As Built drawings.
- Inspection of impulse tube, airline pneumatic air header as per hook-up, P &ID, Inspection of pressure testing /leak test of all pneumatic lines, impulse lines.
- Inspection & testing of Instrument/ Pneumatic Hook-Ups: Cable Routing, Laying, Glanding Termination & Grounding
- Punch-list and System acceptance certificate.
- Final QA / QC Documentation
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
Instrumentation QC Syllabus Training
Attend a 30-minute FREE class with our Top Trainers
Our Trainers are Industrial Experience super-experts who simplify complex concepts visually through real examples
Enquiry for Batch & Seat Availability
Our Certification & Accreditation
Everything You Need is Here
The SMEClabs Advantage
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
Student Success Mentors
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative, and career building workshops
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
Live Expert Interaction
- Live sessions by experts on various industrial topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors