The field of Oil and Gas has been growing non-stop since it’s discovery. It shows no signs of stopping in the near future.The aging workforce of oil and gas professionals call for new minds.Get certified in oil and gas and build a robust high paying career.
Non Destructive Testing (NDT) is the process of inspecting, testing, or evaluating materials, components or assemblies for discontinuities, or differences in characteristics without destroying the serviceability of the part or system. In other words, when the inspection or test is completed the part can still be used.
Who Is This Program For?
Top Skills You Will Learn
Get ready to work in Oil and Gas piping and QC Engineering
SMEC is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified multinational company founded in 2001. SMEC has grown to become an industry leader with over 20 years of experience in marine and Oil and gas Industrial sector. Training is available in Cochin, Trivandrum (Kerala), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mangalore (Karnataka), Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Mumbai, Thane (Maharashtra), Sharjah, Dubai (UAE). All candidates can avail TUV Rheinland German certification on the successful completion of training. SMEC is authorized by the American Society for Non-destructive Testing (ASNT), American Welding Society (AWS), American Petroleum Institute (API). The demand for Engineers and technicians in Oil and Gas, Petroleum Industries has increased to a soaring high like never before. Companies have discovered that the aging workforce in Piping, Pipeline, Instrumentation and automation has become the paramount factor for bring in the next tier of oil and gas sector talented technicians and Engineers.
7 methods, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Ultrasonic Testing,
Radiographic Testing, Visual Testing, Radiographic Film Interpretation, Eddy current, Leak Testing
NDT Online Training Syllabus:
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
NDT I & II Online Training
Attend a 30-minute FREE class with our Top Trainers
Our Trainers are Industrial Experience super-experts who simplify complex
concepts visually through real examples
Enquiry for Batch & Seat Availability
Everything You Need is Here
Our Certification & Accreditation
The SMEClabs Advantage
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
Student Success Mentors
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative, and career building workshops
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
Live Expert Interaction
- Live sessions by experts on various industrial topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors