About The Course
Renewable Energy Certification Program is designed to recognize the expertise and experience of professionals involved in the specification and application of renewable and alternative energy technologies, assessment of renewable energy projects, and development of achievable low-carbon and sustainability goals for organizations.
What will you learn?
Renewable Energy Certification Program Online Training Syllabus:
- Introduction to Conventional & Non-conventional sources of energy
- Difference between conventional & Nonconventional energy & their limitations
Advantages & Disadvantages of Non-conventional energy
- Reasons for Non-conventional energy being not so popular.
- Chances for development of Non-conventional energy in India
- Atomic Structure – Proton, Neutron & Electron
- Characteristics & Laws of Electricity
- Various methods of generation of Electricity
- Electrical Safety – Hazards & Safety measures.
- First Aid
- Typical values of battery voltage module current & voltage.
- Acid & their properties,
- Current low in batteries
- Impact of shorting of terminals.
- Charging process
- Precautions to be taken while charging a battery
- Introduction to Lead-acid battery Construction, parts & working.
- Anode, cathode & Electrolyte (sulphuric acid + distilled water).
- Construction & working of Hydrometer.
- Working of a battery capacity tester.
- Connection of battery (series & parallel).
- Battery cable & lamp.
- Maintenance & faults in a battery (battery box, negative & positive plates, cell connector, terminal, electrolyte, specific gravity, battery voltage)
- Solar battery charges
Introduction to Electric circuit.
AC & DC current.
Series & parallel connections.
AC Single phase & three phase.
Frequency. Electric Power & Energy.
Conductors, Resistors & Insulators.
Resistance of Wires made of
Types of Wiring.
Faults in wiring & their eects.
Earthing: Importance & Types
Need for personal safety & safety of others.
Dangers associated with working at heights.
Methods of safety practices while using different hand tools.
Impact of the incorrect lifting of objects,
System components (especially battery)
while installing at heights & while working.
Personal protective equipment & their usage.
Knowledge of the causes of the accident & its remedial actions.
- Introduction to Photo-voltaic Cell.
- Advantages & disadvantages of photo-voltaic conversion.
- Use of solar cell in various instruments.
- Photo-voltaic array & its connections, arrangements of array according to the voltage.
- Module & its connections.
- Faults & their effects in photo-voltaic cell, array & module (connection of cell, connection of array, connection of module)
- Load Calculation – Panel construction – Maximum Power Point Tracking – Panel sizing
- Automatic Mains Failure
- Wind energy conversion and harnessing
- Wind turbines
- Wind hybrid system
- Offshore windmills
- Hydroelectric power stations
- Roof Top
- Energy production
Tidal steam generator
Single basin and double basin
Gas dominated and liquid
Enhanced geothermal powerplants
- Wood and agricultural biomass
Ethanol, power alcohol, biodiesel
- Description of main parts of solar
lighting system: Solar Lantern, street
light, home light
Charge controller: Types – Selection
Conguration – Rating-Characteristics
Inverter: Types – Selection- Conguration
Rating –Grid Tied & OFF Grid Inverters
Maintenance of solar lighting system
Major solar lighting manufacturers in India
Comparative study of Conventional lighting
system & solar lighting system
Solar power management system with IoT
Intelligent solar inverter systems
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
A JOB SATISFYING AND DREAM CAREER IN RENEWABLE ENERGY THROUGH TRAINING AT SMEC
The ever-expanding power generation industry offers you a huge opportunity for a better career. We help you to be a part of it, by training candidates in different aspects of power generation, measurement, control, and power management systems. SMEC Automation is the authorized system integrator for Schneider Electric France. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we provide the opportunity to learn it from the world’s largest industry connect online training platform SMEClabs. Our trainers provide in-depth training and knowledge from years of experience and insight.
Attend a 30-minute FREE class with our Top Trainers
Our Trainers are Industrial Experience super-experts who simplify complex
concepts visually through real examples
Enquiry for Batch & Seat Availability
Everything You Need is Here
Our Certification & Accreditation
The SMEClabs Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Renewable Energy.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
Student Success Mentors
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries