SMEClabs Website usage Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies
The term SMEClabs or SMEC or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Kaloor Bus Stand Building, Kaloor, Cochin, Kerala – 682017, India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Kerala and India.
- At certain points in the SMEClabs.com website navigation, you may be asked to share your email address or other personal identifying information with us. As provided in these Terms and Conditions, such information will never be distributed to a third party and it will never be publicly visible without your express written consent.
- Your email address will only be used to send you the SMEClabs.com or smeclabs.ac.in newsletter and/or to alert you to any information that you have specifically requested you be notified about.
Use of the Site
- The SMEClabs.com website hosts a blog and a public forum, both of which are equipped with commenting facilities. While we invite you to share your opinions and questions in this way, they must not be used to distribute spam messages, post commercial advertisements, or spread links to malicious or dangerous websites. We do retain the right to moderate any comment or written content submitted to the MySite.com website and to remove any content we deem to have violated our policies.
All of the content contained on the SMEClabs.com is edited, checked, and verified for accuracy as much as it is possible to do so. However, we cannot guarantee either its accuracy or the safety of any external links it might contain. SMEClabs.com, as well as its owners, affiliates, and contributing authors can therefore not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our site.
Any and all of the content presented on the SMEClabs.com website is, unless explicitly stated otherwise, subject to a copyright held by SMEClabs.com. It is permissible to link to content from this site as long as the original source is clearly stated, but the wholesale reproduction or partial modification of content is not permitted. Exceptions are granted only if you receive prior written consent from SMEClabs.com.
The site and all of its original content are the sole property of SMEClabs and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Should you have any further questions, concerns, or queries about these Terms of Service and Conditions, or if you encounter difficulties while navigating and using the site, please contact [email protected]
All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased. If no payment is received, neither shipment nor service will be provided.
Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon by the seller at the time of purchase. If an item is lost during shipping, the total cost of item, including shipping, will be refunded to the buyer by the seller. Shipping costs may double if shipping internationally. If an item is damaged during shipping, seller will not be held responsible.
An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
SMEClabs reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Any complaints about service or items or sellers may be sent to our support team: [email protected] or +91 960 555 0001. There is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually, and the seller will be in contact as well.
The seller or service provider is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the item or service. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility. This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Kerala, India.
Course Upgradation Terms & Conditions
SMEClabs, the skill enhancement organization with a huge variety of courses to learn from and we deliver a course that would meet everyone’s requirements to upgrade themselves as per their needs. We also make sure that we are flexible enough so that one gets to upgrade from basic course to higher ends. We also make sure that we meet your future needs that would expand from time to time. Here we have some Terms & Conditions that we strictly follow to deliver the best services.
What is upgradation?
- If a candidate is attending or completed his Certified course or even Advanced Diploma course with SMEClabs and if the candidate wishes to improve the knowledge further then they can prefer for a Post Graduate Diploma in which they will get further more detailed training. In such cases we assure you that you can upgrade and all you need to pay is for the upgradation and not the whole sum of the actual course.
- If a candidate wishes to extend knowledge in other sectors then they still get the option to do so and they will get special concession in the course fee they wish to extend to, as the candidate is already an existing student. Even though there is a separate admission procedure for new course, the candidate will get benefits.
We wish to provide the best skill enhancement services so that our candidates get to live their dreams. Join the SMEClabs family and we will support you a life time. Wish you happy learning with SMEClabs.
For training related services provided, due to uncertainty if you are forced to discontinue due to personal or official reasons then the following will be applicable:
A. If the course is being discontinued in less than 48 Hrs. of initial fee payment, then reducing the registration amount the remaining will be processed to refund immediately, if reported during working hours of Banks in India.
B. There will be no refund after 48 Hrs. of fees payment and the following will be the alternatives in this case:
1.If the candidate decides to discontinue the course for now and re-join later (no time limit) for the same course or even for a different course (provided, the copy of fee receipt or admission number taken earlier should be shared for verification):
a. If joined for a different course and if the fee remains the same then there will be no need of extra payments.
b. If the course joined later is of higher fee then the remaining fee should be paid at the time of re-joining.
c. If joined for a course of lesser fee then the remaining amount will not be refunded but can be:
I. Used to study other course of equivalent amount
II. Donated to a friend (by submitting a formal letter to the management requesting for the same) who:
Can either attended a course for the fee equivalent to the balance amount (where he will not have to pay anything extra)
Attend a course paying the remaining fee after deducting the received donation.
2. If the candidate is not interested to attend any course, then:
a. If decision is made before attending any class, then the whole fee can be donated for a friend who is interested to do a course (by submitting a formal letter to the management requesting for the same). But this is not applicable under 3rd party loan schemes.
b. If attended less than 7 days of classes, then the candidate can donate the whole fee for a friend who is interested to do a course (by submitting a formal letter to the management requesting for the same). But this is not applicable under 3rd party loan schemes.
c. If the candidate has attended more than 7 days class, then deducting the number of classes attended the remaining fees can be donated. In this case the candidate who receives the donation should make the remaining payments if the fee applicable for the course chosen exceeds the received donation amount. But this is not applicable under 3rd party loan schemes.
3. In the above mentioned, option 1. is applicable for partial or full fee paid candidates and option 2. is applicable only for those candidates who have fully paid the fee (if not paid, then make full payment to be eligible for the option).
4. On entering an admission form and self-attesting it states that the candidate has agreed to all these terms and conditions.
C. In case of corporates, then the amount paid as per the Invoice raised will not be refunded under any circumstances. But can be utilized later for training the same or different candidate in the next 365 days from the date of payment.
We like to keep transparency in our operations and avoid disputes. Wish you happy learning with SMEC.
Changes to This Agreement
These terms and conditions are subject to change. SMEClabs reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the SMEClabs.com.