Established in the early years of 2001 as the R&D and training hub of SMEC Automation Pvt. Ltd.- an ISO 9001:2015 certified company based in Kochi, Kerala, SMEClabs had received numerous accolades from world renowned bodies such as Microsoft, Schneider Electric,TUV Rheinland, Certiport, etc. and accreditations from national bodies such as National Skill Development Centre (NSDC), India International Skill Centre (IISC), etc.SMEClabs continues to be among the leaders and the top preferred choice for students seeking to create a name for themselves in their respective domain through its skill development training. SMEClabs provides industry-oriented programs and trainings to enhance the skillset of students and prepare them to be industry-ready. SMEClabs boasts courses in its coding bootcamps in data science, digital marketing, CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE and Python. PLC and SCADA training is one area where SMEClabs has specialized over the years. The program curriculums have been designed in accordance with the industrial requirements and in collaboration with academia and industry practitioners. The training faculties provide maximum guidance and support to the students throughout the course thereby enabling them to complete the programs successfully within the stipulated course duration.The programs are taught both online and offline, as per to the student requirement. We provide 100% placement assistance to the participants that successfully complete the programs.
To empower individuals with technical expertise to overcome the industrial challenges in any dynamic field and enable them to excel in a rapidly advancing world.
• Provide pioneering programs pertaining to skill development based on industrial requirements.
• Equip individuals with necessary skill set to utilize opportunities and respond to challenges associated with ever-changing industrial demands.
• Promote a proactive approach to personal and professional development through skill-based learning.
• Maintain a level of excellence and standards in all programs offered at SMEClabs.
• Collaborate with other academic and research institutions to strengthen the education ecosystem and to excel in the field of technical education.