This course is is classified into:
The Benefits of MEP Engineering
Essentially, anyone who is responsible for or involved in the construction of a building is in need with a candidate for using MEP engineering.
Who Is This Program For?
Whom Should Attend?
Candidates Interested to build a career in Construction or Engineering Industry through Building their Skillset in MEP, having either ITI, Any Graduation or HSE as Basic Qualification could enrol for this Training & Certification Program.
A course from SMEClabs having International Certification Value will truly Project you towards this goal and help each an every individual to attain the best output they can.
Programming Languages and Tools Covered
This course is aimed at students who are interested to build a career in MEP Field. Training Provides In-depth knowledge in Mechanical, electrical, Plumbing & fire system Designing & drafting Technology. We SMEClabs have all the accreditation from Government skill development programs and other international certifications. Best MEP Training courses provided by SMEClabs are: HVAC Designing & Drafting training, Electrical System Design training, Public Health Engineering training, Autocad training, FirefightingSystem training, REVIT MEP training, REVIT Architecture training.
We provide this Integrated Automation Training in the following locations:
Thiruvananthapuram, Calicut, Kottayam, Cochin, Chennai, Coimbatore, Nagarcoil, Mangalore, Bangalore, Vishakapatnam, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Thane, Delhi, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Fujairah, Singapore.
MEP Online Training Syllabus:
Heat Load Calculation, Duct Designing, VRF System, Chiller Selection, ventillation system HAP, Duct Sizer, Pipe Sizer, BETA Selection Software, VRF Seletion Software.
Basic Electrical, Switch Gears, Power transformers, load calculation Lighting layout, DB scheduling, Transformer Selection..
PHE Calculation, Types of Pipe and Sizing Internal Plumbing Layout, Pump head calculation and tank selection, septic Tank calculation and waste water management. External plumbing and lab
Drawing Tools, Modification Drawing Tools, Modification tools, Advanced modification tools. Orthographic Projections, Isometry…on tools, Advanced modification tools. Orthographic Projections, Isometry…
Fundamentals, Fire protection System, Classification of Fire, Tank Sizing Fire Detection System, Fire pump selection, Fire Fighting Schematic Layout..
Project units, levels & walls , Modifying tools, Door, windows, floor, column & roof, Stairs, Ramps and railing, Materials, lights, camera & rendering, Family creation, Link revit
Basic revit architecture designing , Link revit & AutoCAD files , HVAC designing,heating & cooling load analysis , Placing duct & pipe sizing , Plumbing designing,hot & cold water pipe , Sanitary pipes, Fire protection designing , Electrical system designing, House wiring & cable tray designing
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects
MEP Online Training
COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE NOW &
Our Certification & Accreditation
Everything You Need is Here
Attend a 30-minute FREE class with our Top Trainers
Our Trainers are Industrial Experience super-experts who simplify complex
concepts visually through real examples
Enquiry for Batch & Seat Availability
The SMEClabs Advantage
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
Student Success Mentors
- A dedicated Success Mentors is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress
- Success Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Fun-packed, informative, and career building workshops
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors
- Group activities with your peers and alumni
Live Expert Interaction
- Live sessions by experts on various industrial topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
The inspection, testing, and certification of Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) systems refer to the processes that ensure a building’s MEP infrastructure is operating efficiently. … MEP certification also provides confirmation of quality.
Learn courses related to MEP and make that course as a path to your career.
Best MEP Training courses provided by SMEClabs with 100% placement Assistance are :
- HVAC Designing & Drafting Training Course
- Electrical System Design Training Course
- Public Health Engineering Training Course
- Autocad Training Course
- Firefighting System Training Course
- REVIT MEP Training Course
- REVIT Architecture Training Course
MEP stands for “Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.” … They assist with decision making, cost estimation, construction administration, documentation, building management, and building maintenance.
Some field included in MEP are HVAC Designing & Drafting, Electrical System Design, Public, Health Engineering, Autocad, Firefighting System, REVIT MEP, REVIT Architecture
Learn MEP from the best mep training institute which is accreditation to Government skill development programs like NDSC, IISC.
We SMEClabs have all the accreditation from Government skill development programs and other international certifications.
Best MEP Training courses provided by SMEClabs are :
- HVAC Designing & Drafting
- Electrical System Design
- Public, Health Engineering
- Autocad, FirefightingSystem
- REVIT MEP
- REVIT Architecture